I tried this at home tonight. The Halibut cost me $6.50 for 2 very nice pieces. Very good.
|Garlic Parmesan Baked Halibut|
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 4-6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Dash of Tabasco
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 halibut filets (~1″ thick)
- Preheat oven to 450F. Season halibut with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. Place filets in a baking dish. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Mix all topping ingredients together. Remove halibut from oven and spread Parmesan mixture over top and sides of fish. Turn oven to broil and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned. Serve immediately
- I made a green salad instead of rice and veggie.