We have on FB a site which publishes old photos of PEI and Charlottetown. The author is Earles Picture Restoration PEI.
The old Saint Dunstan R.C. Basilica in 1909 before the fire which destroyed the building in 1913.
After the fire, the ruins being demolished. The church was rebuilt.
Saint Dunstan today on Great George Street. The architect was François Xavier Berlinguet of Quebec city. To this day the twin spires can be seen from a great distance.